Saturday, January 7, 2012

A Valentine’s Day Message to the Best Husband in the World

This Valentine's Day,
I want to greet the Best Husband in the World.
Happy Valentine's my dearest.

You are my life and my inspiration.
You are my strength and my felicity.
You are the air in my exhalation.
You are my love for eternity.

Sometimes my cooking is not the best.
I oftentimes have your polo not ironed well.
At times, I may have missed a button-less.
and have not done my wifely duty well.

But know my dearest that I'm trying hard.
to do my best as a great wife should.
It's just that I may have been dealt a card,
that I can't handle, more than I could.

My love for you though is vast as the ocean.
Endless as the space above our heads.
Durable as the diamonds in the sand.
and goes beyond our own death beds.

This Valentine's Day I want to say,
I love you more than words can say.


No comments:

Post a Comment