Monday, January 9, 2012

Valentine's Day Greeting to the Best Wife in the World

This Valentine's Day, dearest wife,
I want to greet you - the best wife in the world.
I want to tell you how much you mean to me.
I want you to know the joy you bring to me.

I apologize for the times I have made you cry,
for the times I was not able to be there for you and the kids.
For the many times that I failed to give you company because of work.
For the times I was not there when you needed me.

This Valentine's Day, I want you to know how much I love you.
How greatly I treasure our memories together.
Now, you have given me kids that light up my life.
priceless treasures amidst all these strife.

This Valentine's Day, I just want to say:
I love you more than words can say!


No comments:

Post a Comment