Thursday, January 26, 2012

A Simple Poem from a Simple Person on Valentine's Day

By: ARVEE MIRANDA

It started on the very first day
I don’t know what to do or say,
To me you keep on staring
I thought I was only dreaming
Image credit: Arvee Miranda

The first time I saw you
My heart already knew,
That You and I would make a perfect pair
And no matter what they say I really don’t care

Now that we’re together
I don’t want to find another
Being with you makes me feel better
Losing you would make me bother

If you need someone to hold your hand,
Or a hug to say I care
If you need companion to cry on
For you I’ll be there

And love is there at the center of all
For the two of us the world seems so small
My Valentine I have my hand, you have another
Let’s put them together, we have each other.


No comments:

Post a Comment