Sunday, August 24, 2008

UPDATES ON CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE INSPIRATIONAL BOOK



Well folks here's an update on the stories submitted for the inspirational book.
As of this moment there are 3 (three) official entries:

1. INSPIRATION by: NICHOLAS CHASE
2. SHE DIDN'T DANCE by: ROY DE LA CRUZ
3. REMEMBER WHEN by: TASHA BUD ( Not published on this site but will be published soon)

I need at least 25 stories, and my target publication will be August 1, 2009.

I'm inviting all writers for this book as I know it would be a good book for people who are willing to take time to read. I still offer the 5,000 credits as incentive. It may not be much but "money is not everything."

Wish me luck. I invite all of you to be a part of my quest in fulfilling this dream of a lifetime.

Thanks for all the support and encouraging words.




6 comments:

  1. You are putting together a book of inspirational stories that you'll be trying to get published? Is that right?
    Hmm, I must have missed that previously.

    I wish you the best of luck! I have a few writing goals of my own to work on, but if things go well maybe I can help you out with yours. (No promises! But if I make good progress I would be glad to help you out!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Brady, Thanks for dropping by. I would be honored if you decide to help me out and contribute your own story.

    I know it's an almost an impossible dream, but I know I can. I will have to self publish it first; produce a few copies and then hope that someone would read and turn it into something big. Anyway, I won't do this primarily for the money. I just want to have a dream fulfilled.

    I look forward to your participation. All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...It's almost an impossible dream... sorry for the typo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope that my contribution will help you achieve your life-long dream. Good Luck and God Bless.
    Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tasha,

    Yes, I hope so too. And with all your help I know I can.

    Thanks to all of you. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for making me part of this endeavor.

    Roy

    ReplyDelete