Thursday, August 14, 2008

LET'S SUPPORT A NEW BLOGGER



Conchita- a mother from Miranda, Venezuela - has started to blog. For someone who has English as her second language, she writes very well. Her blog "Small Shrine" has only 3-4 interesting posts but I know this blogger will succeed eventually.

Here is what she has to say for herself:

Start of excerpt:

" Mother and self-taught graphic designer. This my first attempt at blogging and in English which is not my mother tongue. I apologize for any mistakes that may slip. "

In the center of the castle of Brahman, our own body, there is a small shrine in the form of a lotus flower and within can be found a small space. We should find who dwells there and we should want to know him. And if anyone asks, “Who is he who lives in a small shrine in the form of a lotus flower in the center of the castle of Brahman?” We can answer: “The little space within the heart is as great as this universe. The heavens and the earth are there; the sun, the moon, the stars; fire and lightening and winds… For the whole universe is in Him and He dwells within our hearts.” ~ Chandogya Upanishad 8 : 1

End of excerpt.

So guys, let's support a fellow blogger and visit her blog to show her the world is still a better place to live in.

Hooray for you Conchita and welcome to the blogging world!

10 comments:

  1. Wow, Jena thank you very much!!
    I feel very tiny in contrast with all of you experienced bloggers. Now I have to produce more posts! :)
    Thank for all your support.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Post and Post Conchita and with Jena to encourage you, you won't go wrong!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Conchita, I'm not really that experienced but I try to learn anything new as I go along. Keep posting and Good luck.


    Hi Ken,

    Thanks for the visit. It seems the blogging world is not complete without you. (smiles) All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Went to visit her blog. She has a sweet story on her and her sons fascination with Dragon Ball. I'll add her to my regular visits.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Eric for the visit and the support, Will work on that Meme post now.

    We crossed each other's paths through the internet again. Did you notice?

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's very supportive of you jena!
    I'll be visiting Conchita as well! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello disturbed stranger,

    Thanks for the visit and for your planned visit to Conchita. I'm sure she'll appreciate it.

    Happy Blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll be going to give her a visit.
    Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're really heaven sent to new bloggers Jena

    I'm proud to be one of your blogger friend. I'll visit conchita's site too.

    @ conchita

    Good luck! Just keep on writing ;)

    ReplyDelete