Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Plotdog's WOOF Contest – Top Picks

WOOF Contest – Top Picks

Poetry

Webbielady – “If I Am God...” - What if I'm given the seat as the God of this universe just for a few hours or a day or a couple of days? A crazy though, a weird poem came out of it...

Jena Isle – “Poems of Adieu and Hello” - What would be more indelible in one's memory, is it saying adieu or hello?

Albert Ashok – “Concerning my land” - Concerning my land- is a concern for my country and the well-being of all concerned with my country.

Dragon Blogger – “A Mother's Love - A tribute to Mother's everywhere.

Roy – “Don't Ask Me Why” - A poem I wrote for my wife in 1999.

Christable Anon – “The Third Day of May” - How would you address your pain to some deaf wounds?

Zorlone – “Simply A Mother” - The joys of motherhood cannot be expressed in a single poem. But this one tries to have a glimpse of the beauty of such a devoted and unselfish love.

Jennifer M Scott – “Birthday” - 2 months to the day is my birthday and I will be 29 I guess getting older is bothering me some since it seems like I am writing a lot about getting older and losing childhood completely.


Brought to you by PlotDog Press with the Serial Suspense Screenplay "Intervention"




9 comments:

  1. Nice picks. I've already read some of the poems here such as yours, Roy's and Z's. I'll also check the others. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Luke,

    Thanks for reading, lol,,,how is Princess Lea? All the best.


    Hi Jan,

    You've got a jedi knight with you. Are you the mentor like Obi-wan Kenobi? lol.

    "The Force is what gives a Jedi his power. It's an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us and penetrates us. It binds the galaxy together."

    Cheers and happy blog hopping.
    I agree it would be a delicious treat. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just finished reading all the poems and I can see why they were picked. Maybe I need to get back into form and pick up with my own poem writing, or maybe not! lol Thanks for the picks and for sharing them with all of us!

    Friends 4 Life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratz on winning this week. I had an unfortunate insodent with PlotDog this week and didn't get any of my entries in :( o well, better luck this week I guess

    ReplyDelete
  5. ganda ng mga picks ah.. :)

    ate may list ka na ng influential bloggers mo? pasali naman poh :p

    long time na wala na akong naririnig sayo, seowright.com na pala ako ngaun

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Izzy,

    I was wondering why you didn't have any entry. You were always voted to the top picks. Anyway, it's a weekly contest. See you next week. lol.


    Hi Luke,

    I guess you're right. I wonder now, why Luke Skywalker didn't have any love interest? he he he..

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha, oo nga ano? Bat kaya wala sya love interest? Hmm. Baka duty comes first.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Luke,

    "Duty comes first" ?, thinking as a Jedi huh? I can't think of other reasons.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This will keep me busy for a while. Oh well, it's been raining for 5 days so I needed something to do.

    ReplyDelete