Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Free Blog Hosting and My Plans

Since I started blogging , I have always wished for a free blog hosting , my own URL , a blogging community which could critique my blogs, and one place where I can download large amounts of pictures, videos, and files without living the site. I have planned to categorize all my articles into poetry, short stories, quotations, lyrics and novels.

I also had plans of using wordpress with one of my blogs to see if I could be more comfortable with it. All of these seem now to be fulfilled with this amazing free blog that is available over the net. It has all the features I have mentioned above, and many more innovative features.

In the future, I would like also to buy a domain name. What better way to continue blogging than to have your own name? I am sure this would enhance my blogging experience.

The Inspirational Book is progressing slowly. I need more 12 articles to make it 20 articles all in all. I am hoping by July, I would be having my 2o articles, so that the target date of August 31, 2009, would be met.

In the meantime, I would have to contend with this great blogging opportunity available in the Internet, because blogging would always be special to me.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Jena,

    Checked out Thoughts and it seems fairly good. I guess it's my free hosting for my other blogs (168center). But you're right, it would be really nice to have our own domain name.

    I bought mine at name.com, although I am not using them at the moment. They are still parked at name.com

    Hopefully, I can use them soon (if I win ;) )

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck with all this Jena. I'll put on my thinking cap re inspiration again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Jena! I must have done something wrong at Helium because nothing I wrote got posted automatically. I will try again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Jean,

    Thanks. yes do that, I know you'll get it back in to time at all.


    Hi Patricia,

    Just click on the pencil icon and it would open to a template in which you could write on. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do have a blog Jenna and I enjoyed your thoughts here by the way. I'm not sure that I am quite ready for the world to be signposted to it yet though. Especially as it is not up to date.

    p1kef1sh

    ReplyDelete